Work at the Five Best Days of Summer!
Current Positions Available
Job title: Production/Stage Supervisor
Reports to: General Manager along with show requirements given by Triangle Talent production manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate aspects of production related to the grandstand as directed.
- Perform all duties as instructed assigned by the supervisor and Triangle Talent.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all union requirements are met for stagehands and riggers.
- Responsible for hiring and supervision of stagehands, riggers, hospitality, and runners.
- Responsible for merchandise counts and collecting payment from merchandise.
- Responsible for ensuring that all requirements for the concert is completed by staff on time.
- Responsible for cleaning and laundry.
- Ensure positive and creative environment.
- Schedule appropriate number of staff per the advance requirements.
- Maintain regular communications with General Manger.
- Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment.
Education and Work Experience:
- Some College or College Degree in related field.
- Experience in a live music environment.
- Experience in supervising union labor.
- Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful.
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet.
- Tolerance of loud noise level in working environment.
Work Environment: This position involves outdoor work in various summer weather conditions.
Please email your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Oct. 23, 2023.