2019 Kiddie Dairy Show
Wednesday, July 17 2019 @ 9:00 AM
1. Calf must have been born after January 1, 2019 and be a dairy animal.
2. If you have a child who was enrolled in 3rd grade and under for the school year 2018-2019 who would like to participate in the Kiddie Show,
please contact Rachel Beitz @ 563-608-3786.
or email @ email@example.com.
3. Calves must be in place in barns by 8 AM July 17.
They will be released after the show the same day.
Stalls MUST BE CLEANED AT THIS TIME BY THE ENTRANTS, PARENT OR
GUARDIAN. Be ready to show at 8:30 a.m.
4. The child must wear blue jeans and a white shirt.
5. The child will be required to lead the animal by themselves. However, adults will
be allowed in the show ring if assistance is needed.
6. There will be no premium money and no entry fee. The Jones County Dairy
Producers will provide awards.
Contests & Open Shows
Open Horse Show
Open Swine Show
Kiddie Beef Show
Kiddie Goat Show
Kiddie Dairy Show
Nemmers Best Photo Contest
Subway Cookie Contest
Wine Making Contest
Contact Us:Fair Week Office Hours: