1. Calf must have been born after January 1, 2018 and be a dairy animal.
2. If you have a child who was enrolled in 3rd grade and under for the school year 2017-2018 who would like to participate in the Kiddie Show,
please contact Rachel Beitz @ 563-608-3786.
or email @ email@example.com.
3. Calves must be in place in barns by 12 noon July 18.
They will be released after the show the same day.
Stalls MUST BE CLEANED AT THIS TIME BY THE ENTRANTS, PARENT OR
GUARDIAN. Be ready to show at 12:30 p.m.
4. The child must wear blue jeans and a white shirt.
5. The child will be required to lead the animal by themselves. However, adults will
be allowed in the show ring if assistance is needed.
6. There will be no premium money and no entry fee. The Jones County Dairy
Producers will provide awards.