2019 Kiddie Dairy Show
Wednesday, July 17 2019 @ 9:00 AM
1. Calf must have been born after January 1, 2019 and be a dairy animal.
2. If you have a child who was enrolled in 3rd grade and under for the school year 2018-2019 who would like to participate in the Kiddie Show,
please contact Rachel Beitz @ 563-608-3786.
or email @ email@example.com.
3. Calves must be in place in barns by 8 AM July 17.
They will be released after the show the same day.
Stalls MUST BE CLEANED AT THIS TIME BY THE ENTRANTS, PARENT OR
GUARDIAN. Be ready to show at 8:30 a.m.
4. The child must wear blue jeans and a white shirt.
5. The child will be required to lead the animal by themselves. However, adults will
be allowed in the show ring if assistance is needed.
6. There will be no premium money and no entry fee. The Jones County Dairy
Producers will provide awards.
Contests & Open Shows
Open Horse Show
Open Swine Show
Kiddie Beef Show
Kiddie Goat Show
Kiddie Dairy Show
Nemmers Best Photo Contest
Subway Cookie Contest
Wine Making Contest
Daily Gate Admission: $10
Gate admission can be purchased at the gates. Before the fair season gate admission can be purchased at the fair office or the banks of Jones County. During the fair season gate admissions can be purchased at the gates. Gate admission is not included in the cost of an event ticket. Children 10 years of age and under get free gate admission.
• Bags Subject to Search
• No Coolers Allowed
• No Pets Allowed on Grounds
Gets you in the Gate for the 5 days of the fair. Cost is $30 if purchased in April or May and $33 thereafter. Available by coming in or calling the Fair Office
Also available at many banks in Monticello, Anamosa, Cascade and Wyoming.
Call the Fair Office at 319-465-3275 for Information and Availability of Accessible seating.
Contact Us:Fair Week Office Hours: