Free Stage - Greg Hager
The Free Stage can be found south of the Berndes Center and West of the amphitheater.
Greg Hager is the 2018 ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR with the Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association (PCCAA).
Song-writer and accomplished musician, Greg Hager offers original songs with a fresh authentic Western flair, from heartwarming to toe-tapping. Ballad-creator and tall-tale originator, Greg presents a musical program that will tickle the ears and inspire the heart. His music and message has a true “western styled” country and gospel focus, and is a delight for all members of the family.
An authentic Dakota-grown talent, Greg is making a name for his original music:
• Named the 2018 “ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR” – Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association
• 2017 & 2018 – Entertainer of the Year Nominee with the Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association
• 2017 – Artist of the Year Nominee with the Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association
• 2017 – Album of the Year Nominee with the Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association
• Nominated for eight years in a row as the Western Artist of the Year with the Academy of Western Artists
• 2017 – In the Valley Below album nominated as the Western Album of the Year with the Acadiy of Western Artists
• 2015 – Country Album of the Year with the Rural Roots Music Association.
• Greg’s single, Cowboy Dreaming, was nominated as the Western Song of the Year by the AWA
• Songwriter for such noted country musicians as Royal Wade Kimes, who cut Greg’s single Cowboy Dreaming on his 2015 release called Shadows of Time.
• Greg is a proud member of the Academy of Western Artists (AWA), the Western Music Association (WMA), and the Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association (PCCAA).
Daily Gate Admission: $10
Gate admission can be purchased at the gates. Before the fair season gate admission can be purchased at the fair office or the banks of Jones County. During the fair season gate admissions can be purchased at the gates. Gate admission is not included in the cost of an event ticket. Children 10 years of age and under get free gate admission.
• Bags Subject to Search
• No Coolers Allowed
• No Pets Allowed on Grounds
Gets you in the Gate for the 5 days of the fair. Cost is $30 if purchased in April or May and $33 thereafter. Available by coming in or calling the Fair Office
Also available at many banks in Monticello, Anamosa, Cascade and Wyoming.
Call the Fair Office at 319-465-3275 for Information and Availability of Accessible seating.
Contact Us:Fair Week Office Hours: